Monday, July 1, 2013

Even More Bodice

I redraped the back bodice pieces, to try to make the lower sections more accurate. We'll see how that turned out when the next test bodice gets made. This time, I did both sides of the back which should make the pattern pieces fit a little better than the old "cut 2", at least after I make whatever adjustments are sure to be needed.

Holiday weekend coming





I dug up these buttons for the Grace Kelly, but I don't think the color will quite work for the Akari. No big deal, since I seem to only have bought a minimum number of these and will have to get more anyway. The buttons will be for the fake button closure on the back, which will somehow conceal a zipper, in keeping with the theory that this is a test garment for the Grace Kelly Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment