Friday, October 11, 2013

The Garden of Words, Final Chapter?

The Garden of Words manga showed up again today. As usual, I've put the pictures on the original post. Yesasia used a FedEx service for shipping it, and once it was picked up from them, it was to my door in three days from HK. We'll see if that is a fluke, since I have the next Da Vinci awaiting shipment.

Still, this is supposed to be the last chapter for the manga. Since I can't read it, I'll assume either news reports were wrong or that it's ending similarly to the 5 Centimeters Per Second manga. The online translator on this post of the Garden of Words FB page is unclear to me whether this picture is from a final chapter in Afternoon magazine, or just an ad for an upcoming book with all six(?) chapters. This appears to be the book but so far further searches by ISBN and all that doesn't turn up any good pictures yet. It's out in a few weeks, so I'm on standby.


Well, the news reports were wrong, so see the main Garden of Words post for the latest update.

No comments:

Post a Comment