Thursday, September 5, 2013

Carl, the Pencil Sharpener


The Carl CC-2000, the ultimate in luxury pencil sharpening.

This picture accidentally turned out more dramatic than expected. After two fortunately inexpensive duds, this one is a winner.


Here's one you can see a little better. The "ears" on top activate the clamping mechanism that holds the pencil while sharpening.

On the back, there's a selector for five different pointy-nesses. I went right to number one.


One nice thing about this sharpener versus the last several I've tried to use is it doesn't put all the wood on one side and the lead on the other...

Was that too much to ask?
So I spent a while fixing up a bunch of previously sharpened pencils. I have these Black Warrior pencils stacked up like bolts of muslin.


I liked the CC-2000  so much, I also got the CP-100, The "Sweeticle".

No comments:

Post a Comment