Sunday, May 5, 2013

Fine Day

The first of my pre-orders came in last week! I got the "limited edition" release of Fine Day by Kazusa. The CD has the theme song from Shinkai's "Someone's Gaze" short along with a DVD with a video to go with the song. The short is supposed to be released somehow, sometime, but since it doesn't look like it will be on "The Garden of Words" release, I don't know when. Given that it's probably not much longer than the video for the theme song, I'm not sure why it wouldn't be on one or both of these, but then I don't know what obligations they have to the Nomura folks either.


The manga version of "The Garden of Words" just started in Afternoon magazine and should be here any day now. I suppose I'm just buying it for the pictures, since I read no Japanese, but it will make more sense after the blu-ray comes out... Of course, the whole thing will be broken up over who knows how many 800+ page issues, so by the time it's done, I guess I will stack them up, put a roof on it and live in my new book house.

No comments:

Post a Comment