Monday, November 4, 2013

Voices of a Distant Star, the Novel

This novelization of Voices of a Distant Star (Hoshi no Koe), came today. It was supposed to be in a shipment with the next issue of Da Vinci magazine, with the next chapter of the Garden of Words novelization, but that one got cancelled as unavailable. Then I saw it back in stock and tried to order it again, but that was also eventually cancelled. After looking around online, I'm not sure what happened since other places that had it listed never seemed to have it available either. Hopefully some day it will be put out in one book, like the manga version.

This cover is so shiny, I had to try not to include myself in its reflection!


I think I can read something about "Words of Love" and something along the lines from the movie that this mail will take one year to reach you, I wonder if you'll forget about me, Noboro-kun. That section is mostly hiragana. I have some more hiragana quizzes to do in the book, but then on to katakana next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment