Monday, July 14, 2014

Voices of a Distant Star, the Radio Show

Back in the day, there was a radio play CD based on Voices of a Distant Star, that despite being noted on Wikipedia, I didn't realize existed. I found a reasonably priced used copy on Amazon JP and included it on my last order. It showed up looking pretty new for a used CD, which was nice of them. I had a hell of a time photographing this, but never bothered to google "how not to get crazy reflections on everything you photograph with your iPhone".

The cover -


The CD -


As noted on the CD, here are the track titles from the insert booklet. The CD focuses on Mikako's travels to Agarta and some new characters like Kaori and Nozomi. I can't understand half of the show, but I've watched enough TV to know that if you weren't in the movie, you're probably going to end up getting the worst of a close encounter with a Tarsian. Like when Rhaskos, Crixus and Oenomaus get sent to the arena against Gannicus and a bunch of red shirts. Sorry Rhaskos! If I could get the subtitles working on my CD player, I could see if I'm right.





No comments:

Post a Comment