Thursday, March 27, 2014

100 Pillowcases

Since no one makes Angel Beats fabrics that I know of, I tried Spoonflower finally for the first time for a special request pillowcase. I took a guess on which cotton fabric to pick from their options and went with the poplin, I think because of the higher thread count. Not having seen the other ones in person, I don't know if that was the right choice but I ordered it as much to see how the printing would come out as much as the specific fabric.

I took the CUTE! picture of Shiina and used the mirror layout to make something that could be folded in half and show the same front and back. For the band, I used some pima cotton print I had already. The case turned out well enough, though the picture makes the colors look a little washed out (and wrinkly) but the printing is fine in person.


No comments:

Post a Comment